What is the purpose of jblea1016.com?
The purpose of jblea1016.com is to share ideas that can help heal the suffering in the world. There are two (2) key principles upon which this site is built:
- Depression, Anxiety, and Addiction are all problems that, if a desire for a solution exists, can be solved; and,
- All people have a place inside themselves from which all creative energy flows.
Carl Jung said, “the creative act is the absolute antithesis of mere reaction.” This site will show that depression and anxiety and addiction may all be reactive responses that destroy, but creative acts can heal that destruction and allow real empowerment to emerge.
jblea1016.com presents opportunities for readers to learn and share about creativity in all aspects. I may write about Addiction, Addiction Treatment, or anything art-related because I believe art is a big part of the true expression of humanity.. Also, for counselors, therapists, and social workers in New Mexico, this site will also present free continuing education units (CEUs).
If you want CEUs, simply answer the following questions:
- About what article are you writing?
- How did the material impact you?
- Will this material help you in your practice?
- In what way(s) does the material relate with what you understand about addiction?
- Why or why not was the material meaningful to you?
- What other topics would you like presented on the Blog of Aztlan?
Once I receive your responses, I will review them for thoughtfulness and content. If they demonstrate real thought and reflection, I will send you a PDF certificate for the indicated amount of CEUs.
If there is a specific topic or question about addiction/depression/anxiety that you would like addressed, simply send me an email: email@example.com