I’ve been working within the clinical information technology field for the last ten (10) years. Because am BOTH a software development project manager (PMP certified) AND a licensed clinician (LADC, CEP), I believe that I am well-positioned to build my own consultancy through which I can work with various agencies to deliver high-grade projects. Really, I’ve been successfully delivering both large and small scale projects for the last twenty-five (25) years. Therefore, I KNOW it’s time for me to start my own consultancy.
I don’t know what to call my consultancy, as of yet. I do know, however, that my services will include:
- Project document creation including: Charter, Scope, and complete Project Management Plans.
- System analysis and design
- Ongoing Project health auditing: Most projects fail because of practices that build failure into the project. I review projects and find ways to remediate those failures into successes.
- Complete project management, from inception to implementation – I lead successful projects and KNOW that I’m my services are selected projects WILL be on-time and on-budget.
- Custom continuing education courses
So, if your company/agency is ready to have successful projects, email me (email@example.com) to discuss. I’m ready when you are….