I believe in Journey to Aztlan as a learning. Yes, it’s a really good book that stands on its own. However, it’s a great tool from which people can learn to find that place of strength inside of them that I call, Aztlan. To prove it, I will give six (6) FREE continuing education credits for Journey to Aztlan. Simply purchase the book (click here), read it, and then answer the following questions:
- In what ways does Journey to Aztlan show that language can be used to heal someone?
- Do you think Aztlan, as described in Journey to Aztlan, exists inside every person? Why or why not?
- Does Journey to Aztlan provide any insight into Depression?
- How is culture different from ethnicity?
- In what ways can you see Journey to Aztlan being useful within your practice?
- How can you better use reflective journaling within your practice?
- Describe your thoughts about the “maroma/somersault” chapter.
- On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the highest), how would you rate the book?
Please submit your responses to these questions, along with your name, credentials, and email address and I will send your CE certificate. That’s it, no catches. It really will teach how Depression can be overcome.